Wednesday 11 June 2008

Fantasy Shopping





On a shopping trip last weekend I got to thinking about shopping and about really how it's all about fantasy and no I'm not talking about the sexy kind more the stylish kind. A bit like when you see those perfectly turned out women in the street, bus or tube whose skirts never wrinkle, their shirts remain that pristine just out of the shop white even at the end of a long day when you are looking like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards. Well I've always wanted to be that woman. For me the ultimate compliment would be to be described as polished, glossy, chic, or well put together. I think because I am the complete opposite of this think haphazard, relaxed and casual. But this is where the shopping bit comes in I realised that that could all change with my next purchase the right skirt could transform me from schlumpy to slender. A figure fixing pair of flares could take me legs from short and stumpy to lean and toned. So the next time I'm tempted to choose the safe black ballet pumps over a pair of heels I'll definitely think twice!

1 comment:

Kira Aderne said...

I love those Bilson´s shoes!!

a kiss!!!