Monday 11 August 2008

Fit Flops - The Lowdown






Now I'm all for the easy way out when it comes to excercising, toning up, getting trim , and acquiring buns of steel. But I've got to say I think fit flops must be the most useless fitness related invention ever.

The blurb on their websites says:

At FitFlop, our goal is to create the world's most efficient dual-use fashion/fitness products.

Ok newsflash they are not remotely fashion friendly. They come in a variety of styles and I'm not exaggerating when I say they're all hideous. The gladiator inspired "Aurelia" is the worst of the bunch. With it's chunky base and fussy foam and string leg shield thingy it's not gonna scoring any points against stylish and comfortable footwear such as the ever reliable ballet flat. Chanel do the best ones but Topshop, Zara, and Portobello market have also got great versions.
And you really can't beat Havaianas for that laid back casual summer vibe. Pair with a floaty white dress and you're good to go.
Ok so that's the style bit covered if you want to get fit through your footwear just wear stilletos all day every day and you'll have legs to rival Charlize Theron. I'm serious. I've been doing what I like to call the stilleto boot camp for a month and not only do I walk better and look and feel mor confident. My thighs have never look shapelier. Eat your heart out Eva Mendes.

No comments: